Bush Killed JFK, Jr.
The report of the National Transportation Safety Board came out on August 8, 2000, 13 months after the plane crash of JFK Jr. It contradicts many of the lies pushed in the media. For example, the L.A. Times reported “The accident that killed Kennedy was caused by an inexperienced pilot …the NTSB concluded in its final report” (LA TIMES, 7/7/00, page 1). In fact, the NTSB report shows that Kennedy was highly experienced (he had more than enough hours for an instructor’s license), he was described by his trainers as “excellent”, “methodical”, and “very cautious.” (NTSB report, page 3) The media say the visibility was poor. But the NTSB quotes the Tower manager at Martha’s Vineyard, where the plane went down, saying that there were “stars out” and visibility was “between 10 and 12 miles” (NTSB report, page 5).Why did the media lie? Why have they always lied about the murder of his father?
Was John Kennedy Jr. murdered? Judge for yourself.
1) The rescue: This is enormously important. FAA radar tracked Kennedy’s plane crash. The U.S. Coast Guard has reported that Kennedy contacted the tower on his final approach. THIS IS ENORMOUSLY IMPORTANT!!! It means they would have known his plane was going down before it hit the water. FAA regulations require that a search begin immediately when a plane reports itself on final approach and does not land within 5 minutes. Yet it took them 14½ hours to send the first planes and boats to Martha’s Vineyard. (Boston Herald, 7/20/99 “Time gaps in early hours of search are beyond explanation” Jack Sullivan and David Talbot) (LINK5) WHY?
2) The plane: Kennedy’s plane had autopilot, capable of flying itself to within 100 feet of the airport.
All a “cautious and methodical” pilot had to do was sit back and let the plane fly itself. (NTSB report, page 18)
3) The sabotage: Kennedy’s plane had a black box. No other private non-jet plane on earth had one. He knew they wanted to kill him and he wanted to make it hard. The NTSB, says the battery had been removed, destroying all record of conversation in the cockpit. (NTSB page 10)
All planes have an Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT), which sends out a beacon signal in case of a crash. It took 5 days to locate Kennedy’s plane. Why? Was it missing? Disabled? The report says nothing.
According to the NTSB report, the fuel valve had been turned to OFF (NTSB report, page 12). This valve had a safety device on it so that it could not accidentally be turned to OFF. Turning it off during flight would be suicide, since at top speed, the engine will die in 45 seconds!! Because the results are potentially deadly, the valve cannot be turned by accident. A safety-release button must be pushed down and held while turning the valve. This piece of evidence is the smoking gun. It is positive proof of foul play. Was Kennedy committing suicide? If he wasn’t, there can scarcely be any question but that he was murdered. So who turned the valve? Read on.
Kennedy’s flight logbook is missing. (NTSB report, page 2) This will be seen as critical in one minute, because the logbook would have recorded the presence of a flight instructor on the plane.
The media talked about a “graveyard spiral” and various forms of disorientation. The NTSB report describes Kennedy’s plane making two mild explainable maneuvers; and then the plan plunged drastically to the right and plummeted straight down, crashing 2600 feet in 45 seconds. It sounds like someone grabbed the controls and suddenly shoved the plane into the water. But this description of a suicide plunge is consistent with the “suicide” position of the fuel valve.
4) The flight instructor: All of the early reports said there was a flight instructor on the plane (e.g. The New York Times, Saturday July 17, 1999). Then the flight instructor disappeared from the reports. Kennedy very rarely flew at night without a flight instructor. Out of 310 hours of flight time, and 55 hours at night, he had only 45 minutes at night without an instructor. (LINK12)He was very cautious. He had his wife on board. It is almost unthinkable that he would not have taken an instructor.
5) Egypt Air 990: Two months later Egyptian Air flight 990, with 30 of the highest ranking members of the Egyptian military on board, crashed. (It was big news for several days. The pilot’s family and the Egyptian government objected to the NTSB finding that the pilot was committing suicide. “He was happily married. Moslems don’t commit suicide” etc.) This pilot had walked into the cockpit, said “Allah help me’, grabbed the controls, and tried to force the plane to crash. Three other pilots, grabbed him, and there was a struggle; he gave up, turned around, and he turned the fuel valve OFF.
Both pilots, Kennedy’s flight instructor and the Egyptian, were programmed, using hypnosis or other mind control, to act in exactly the same way. The CIA has settled lawsuits by victims of their mind control experiments, the MK Ultra program. One of the physicians, Dr. John Gittinger, Chief Psychologist of the CIA, tortured by his conscience, has come forward to expose the existence of these programs and their purpose: to create walking, pre-programmed human time bombs, set to go off on cue, taking out their intended victim.
Kennedy’s emergency locator was removed, the cockpit recorder was disabled, the flight log was taken, and the body of the flight instructor was removed. (But they forgot to return the fuel valve to ON!!) They delayed the rescue 14 hours to do it. They were waiting in the water for the plane to crash. Who was? Who indeed?
But why would anyone want to kill John Kennedy Jr.?
He was planning to run for National office according to Newsweek and People. He told friends he would have run for Senate in New York, but let Hillary Clinton run instead. And he would have won. He was the most popular man in the US. And for good reason. He was a great guy. But he was the only Kennedy to ever acknowledge a conspiracy in his father’s death. He not only acknowledge it, he published an article by Oliver Stone, in his magazine, George, about assassination, conspiracies, and lying history books. Who would want to kill him? The people who killed his father had to kill him. Kennedy Jr. was going to go after them.
So, who killed his father? George Herbert Walker Bush. There’s a ton of evidence at JFKII.com Here’s some.
(If somebody tells you Lee Harvey Oswald did it, show them the Zapruder film. Abraham Zapruder was standing on the sidewalk filming when Kennedy got his brains blown out the back of the limousine. Oswald was in back. The shot had to have come from in front. It is very, very obvious. You can find the Zapruder film at JFKII.com (LINK2ZAPRUDER) it’s in the last twenty minutes of the movie, JFK, and it is available for $20 at Amazon.com. Nobody can watch it with you and tell you Oswald acted alone! Try it.)
Bush didn’t pull the trigger, but he supervised E. Howard Hunt, who did.
1) E. Howard Hunt: Hunt was the leader of the Watergate burglars, a band of CIA-funded Miami-based anti-Castro Cuban terrorists and assassins. In 1978, Spotlight magazine published an article saying that Hunt was in Dallas the day JFK died and had murdered Kennedy. Hunt sued and lost!! The jury decided he did it. (Mark Lane, Plausible Denial, 1991, Thundermouth Press, page 332) (LINK13)
2) 5 days after the Kennedy assassination, J Edgar Hoover, the head of the FBI, and signed a memo (LINk14, bushmemo.jpg), naming “George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency” as an apparent supervisor of the bands of CIA-funded Miami-based anti-Castro Cuban terrorists and assassins. Bush acknowledges the memo is real. The title of the memo is “Assassination of President John F. Kennedy”. Why would J. Edgar Hoover name it that? (LINK15)
3) George de Mohrenschildt was an important witness in the first Kennedy assassination. He got Lee Harvey Oswald the job in the School Book Depository. He was murdered the day he was supposed to testify about the assassination. Found in his phone book were George Bush’s name, and Bush’s company name. (LINK16)
4) There is every indication that Bush recruited Hunt for the Watergate burglaries. Bush set up the slush fund that paid $1,000,000 in bribes to the burglars, his friends contributed the money, and he laundered it. (LINK17)
What about George W. Bush? Was he there?
Kennedy’s plane went into the sea at 10:00 on Friday night, July 16, 1999. Bush was involved in a heated campaign, which he was losing in New Hampshire. He was constantly in public and constantly surrounded by reporters, so it’s easy to figure out where he was. Right? Wrong! According to the Omaha World Herald (7/17/99), on July 16th Bush was flipping pancakes Friday morning in Des Moines, but he boarded a bus and disappeared for the entire weekend. On Saturday, July 18th, reporters looking for a comment from Bush confronted a fumbling spokesperson who was unable to say when Bush would be available for comment. (Newsday, 7/19/99, A19) Bush finally called a press conference on Monday, to offer condolences.
Do you think this evidence is too weak to accuse Bush of murder? As George would say, “We got more than enough here to hang a feller in Texas.” George, you’re our feller.
TELL A FRIEND: BUSH IS A MONSTER: JFKII.com
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
By involving himself in Kennedy’s murder, George W. Bush was living out the legacy of his father and his father’s father.
George Bush Sr. has always denied that he ever worked for the CIA before 1976 when he became its director. But the direct and circumstantial evidence of his membership in the CIA is powerful and plentiful (that’s why this section is so long, sorry), and his reason for denying his membership is critical to understanding the enormity of his evil.
George Bush Sr. was secretly active in the CIA 12 years before becoming the head of CIA. The evidence for that begins with his membership in Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones is a secret society on the Yale campus. Since the early part of this century, the men of the Bush family, have belonged. It is famous for its celebration of racism, deception, cowardice, and death: They meet, twice a week, in a tomb, to engage in black rituals using skulls, candles, and ceremonial group masturbation. Fun stuff. It’s also a museum. George W’s grandfather, Prescott Bush, led a group who raided Geronimo’s grave. The skull is on display here. They also have Poncho Villa’s skull. They target the heroes of the people. It is a very safe bet that they have JFK’s brain, which was stolen from the National Archives.
They celebrate evil. Their graduate division, known as The Patriarchs, are powerful within the CIA, and much of the world. They are powerful devils. (The New Yorker, Nov. 27, 1989, page 108)http://www.rhombus.com/artvt/artvt/56skullandbones.htm
It was through Skull and Bones, and his father’s connections, that George Bush Sr. was recruited to the CIA in 1960 or 1961. The idea for an organization like the CIA originated in 1945 with the recommendations of a War Department committee on post World War II intelligence. The Lovettt committee was chaired by Robert Lovett, a business partner and neighbor of Prescott Bush. In 1960, the head of the CIA was a close business associate of Prescott Bush, Alan Dulles. Dulles negotiated many agreements between Bush’s businesses and the Nazis. There are a number of warm letters between them (e.g. March 19, 1934; September 22, 1937, in the W. Averell Harriman papers in the Library of Congress).
George Bush Sr.’s membership in Skull and Bones is relatively well-known (e.g. The New Yorker, Nov. 27, 1989, p.108) From 1948 on, the year George Sr. graduated, the CIA was hiring and promoting former Skull and Bones members as well as Nazi’s. George Sr.’s father, Prescott Bush, was a Nazi (see below). So we have important evidence of a match between the hiring practices of CIA and the background of George Bush Sr. In 1960 former Skull and Bones member F.Trubee Davison was the director of personnel for CIA, and the idea that the personnel director (Davison) should hire an “old boy” (Bush) is cliché. But the relationship between Davison and Bush goes far beyond employer and employee.
Davison’s son, Endicott Peabody Davison, is also an attorney representing both Skull and Bones and the Bush family. Endicott was, according to The New Yorker, in Bush’s Skull and Bones class of ’48. So that the CIA hiring director could, through his son, do a more complete, intimate, and discrete background check on George Sr. than the FBI could ever provide. In fact, real power in the CIA is based upon these connections.
Presidents come and go. They change their minds. They appoint new directors. But they exercise no real control over the CIA. The men the presidents appoint as directors of the CIA are front men who have no real idea what is going on in the field. The real backbone of the CIA is rooted in these family and old school ties. Under these circumstances, you cannot easily name anyone more qualified for a leadership role in the CIA than George Bush Sr. George Bush Sr. helped supervise the CIA’s disastrous invasion of Cuba at the Bay of Pigs. Again, George Sr. denies that he was in the CIA during the Bay of Pigs. It is a transparent lie.
In 1960, the CIA was planning the invasion of Cuba at the Bay of Pigs. The Deputy Director at CIA supervising the Bay of Pigs operation was Richard Bissell, who was a former employee of Averell Harriman, Prescott Bush’s old boss. Bissell’s older brother William was Skull and Bones. (Corn, David; Blond Ghost, New York: Simon and Schuster, 1994, p.69)
Continue reading at: