Why are the Jews so reviled worldwide? Have they brought this judgment on themselves?
The content referenced below was posted as a single comment under an article titled: Watch: Colonel Says Israel Is Dragging The United States Into World War III
by Déjà view
Henry Kissinger Vents About “Self-Serving” Jewish “Bastards”
- A White House official, Leonard Garment, saying he was flooded with letters and phone calls with Jewish appeals, asked Kissinger for help and guidance…According to transcripts released by the State Department, Kissinger…said to Garment: “Is there a more self-serving group of people than the Jewish community?” Kissinger is Jewish.
- Garment, also Jewish, replied: “None in the world.”
Huey Long Quotes — In His Own Words
- “I don’t know much about Hitler. Except that last thing, about the Jews. There has never been a country that put its heel down on the Jews that ever lived afterwards.”
— Huey Long (Williams p. 761)
U.S. Senator Long assassinated 1935 by Dr. Carl Weiss…Baton Rouge, Louisiana State Capitol building…
A President’s Private Thoughts–about Jews
- In a similar vein, President Roosevelt told French military leaders at the Casablanca Conference in 1943 that “the number of Jews engaged in the practice of the professions” in liberated North Africa “should be definitely limited,” lest there be a recurrence of “the understandable complaints which the Germans bore towards the Jews in Germany…”
- A previously-unknown diary by Harry Truman, discovered in 2003, revealed that he harbored harsh feelings about Jews. Incensed when former Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr. called him about the plight of the refugee ship Exodus in 1947, Truman wrote in his diary: “He [had] no business, whatever to call me. The Jews have no sense of proportion nor do they have any judgement on world affairs…The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[erson]s as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog.”
The little-known origins and history of the Balfour Declaration
The Landman Document
An excerpt from Count Leon de Poncins State Secrets
- In 1917, the Allies were in distress and desperately needed American aid, but all their efforts to bring the United States into the war on their side had failed. It was then that the English commenced secret negotiations with the American Zionists. The latter proposed a deal: “If you will promise to hand over Palestine to us if you are victorious, we will guarantee to bring America into the war on your side.” If America was brought into the war, it seemed almost certain that Germany would be unable to resist the strength of the resulting coalition.
- The deal was concluded, and the American Zionists fulfilled their part of the bargain, and brought the USA into the war, and by the celebrated Balfour Declaration, the British Government made Palestine into a national home for the Jews.
HOW ISRAEL USED WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY TO BECOME AN ALLY OF CHINA
HOW ISRAEL SOLD RUSSIA DRONES TO STOP MISSILES FROM REACHING IRAN
Who Can Control Israel’s Arms Dealers?
- Israel operates similarly, though the arms trade is a much larger part of its total economic activity. The country’s main export is weapons, ranking it as the sixth largest arms seller in the world by volume but number one as a percentage of its overall economy. As in Turkey and the U.S., the business is largely run by retired senior officers. Unlike Turkey and the U.S., there have been a number of scandals connected to Israeli weapons development and sales, including the arrests of Israeli weapons dealers in Latin America and Africa. There has also been illegal activity relating to the sale of restricted technology. TheIsraelis sold the F-16-derived avionics of the Lavi jet fighter that it was developing with U.S. funding to China, which then produced its own version, while the electronics of the U.S. Sidewinder air-to-air missile also went to Beijing, enabling it to produce a clone called the PL-8. The PL-8 was later sold by China to Saddam Hussein’s Iraq.