The Modus Operandi Syndicate: A Professional Gang Of Hitmen On Contract To The Security & Intelligence Agencies
MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA, NSA PAID TERRORISTS WHO SECRETLY TORTURE AND MURDER AMERICANS
“GANG STALKER CONFESSES”
The syndicate was presented to me a gang stalker as a kind of fraternity, a Masonic-like mutual profit organization with strong police-like overtones….The “advancement system” of the syndicate is a slippery slope. They make you give up your security privileges, so eventually all of your communications are watched and you have to attend meeting after meeting of mind-numbing pledges and chants. The premise is that if you sign contracts giving up personal liberties for the group, and you are genuinely innocent, then you will be promoted. I have only been promoted once, to the rank of manager, and I don’t feel as if it is a rewarding experience…
Worse, you are never allowed to leave because they think you will give away secrets. Leaving is only permissible with a special contract that permits the syndicate to destroy your credibility (usually they make sure that the most attention any secrets that you reveal get is from crackpot UFO magazines, or diagnose you with schizophrenia).There are other problems. If you have children, you have to send them to education in syndicate owned schools. If you have a wife, you have to report on her, allow her to be spied upon, and be prepared to target her if they decide to turn her into a TI. The official “compensation” policy is that you will get to keep the children if she lodges a divorce. However, you won’t get to keep most of her material goods. They only want her to lose in the divorce proceedings so she gets nothing, not so the husband gets anything, so the syndicate takes it back as a tithe.
Targets of Syndicate are divided into four categories:
1. Mercenary: Mercenary targets are bought by outside parties. We advertise under a range of guises, from ads by “individuals” claiming to be able to kidnap people, to practical jokers. Some groups, like big corporations and some governments (the government of ….pays us to keep some people busy, and Xxxxxxs when they have too many people protesting whaling) know fully well what sort of services we do, so we don’t really hide them. We get a lot of money from them, but we can still muster up a fair bit if worse comes to worst. I’m not sure so much about the NWO theory. Maybe the Xxxxxxx count, but you’d be surprised at how much money we can get from crimes…
2. Practice: The second type of target is the practice target. We use them to train mobs. The targets don’t actually change, because we don’t want TOO many people fighting back at us. But we do rotate trainees between practice targets. This stops the person seeing the same people every time there is a street show ones are chosen.
(Note: Can you imagine, Friends? Just for fun! You can be tortured or killed in the USA for Fun of those who hijacked police departments, the FBI, etc. )
3. Planning: Then there are planning targets. These are selected by the syndicate for some reason or rather but aren’t paid for by mercenaries. You can usually tell the difference between planning and practice targets because they send people with experience after them. They’re still chosen by the same people though. The practice ones are of course chosen for their timidity. I don’t know how the planning ones are chosen.
4. Enemy: Enemy targets are people who decide they’ve had enough and turn against us. Since they protest and try to foil our plans (which, considering that our jobs are already nervy, is a real pain in the arse), we try to really give them hell. The best way, of course, is through the psychs. Some people up-top are proposing that we just kill them and have them declared Natural Causes or Accidental by the coroner. So some people at the top are in fact doing this.
(Note: Friends, I assume that these war criminals put my name is this category. This is why they committed 149 criminal offences against me. These criminal offences are registered with the FBI and police.)
The Branches of the Modus Operandi Syndicate
I introduce the main branches of the syndicate. Each branch recruits its own (everybody is a member of one of the branches) instead of people just joining a common pool. This keeps the work separate and stops people from finding stuff out that they shouldn’t.
1. The Scripting, Observation, and Execution Bureau (or “The Theatre” as it is popularly known). By execution, I mean the execution of orders, not the other kind. We do the work that the majority of people with any knowledge of gang stalking will be familiar with: pestering and scripting minor incidents. The Theatre is actually divided into two sub-branches:
a. Scripting Orchestration Officers (or “playwrights” as they call themselves)
b. Field Officers (or “thespians” as we call ourselves).
The syndicate has most variety in its recruits. Popular sources are the police, the fire department, the zoo, and technicians of any kind. But we recruit from all places. Most members are neighborhood watch types (not official Neighborhood Watch, but “concerned people”). The syndicate likes to “help” vulnerable people like abused women, women with cancer, mentally ill people, victimized minorities, etc. then recruit them for his hate campaigns. If a person is a key person (like a friend of the target) he will often victimize the person himself to “soften” them up, claim that the target did it and then use that to recruit them.
2. The Bureau of Authority (“The Moneybags”). They don’t actually control the syndicate, but they have all the right jobs and connections. So, a judge might have control over the judicial process, but he will answer to a superior in the syndicate. Psychiatrists belong here too. The Moneybags are so-called because they raise a lot of the money. It would be suspicious if big corporations funded groups like this, but they can invest money into front-groups. And the majority of the syndicate’s work is done through completely legitimate fronts. We can tap phone lines and access people’s records from behind government agencies. Usually, these are the guys that go after Enemy Targets. Normally, harassment is organized under several “action policies”. If a target isn’t an enemy, a standard policy is enforced. Low level organizers (the aforementioned “playwrights”) play around with the target for a while and rotate crews
When a target is an “enemy”, the policy doesn’t immediately change, but orders filter down from high-level organizers (usually the Supreme Council) which direct ‘Thespians’ to provoke the target or a similar action, and Moneybags to crack down on them once they get in the way of the system. This is called Mincing, because the thespians lure the “meat” (by making it complain or fight back) into the “mincer”.
“Doctors of Death” belong to the Bureau of Authority…” The Bureau of Authority also protects members of the syndicate. Normally, in a court case/psych examination or similar situation where a syndicate member is at the mercy of a moneybag, a special order arrives from above telling the moneybag to take it easy on the guy and let him off scot-free. The order is always printed in blue, on fancy cherry-blossom paper, but in a very official border/font.
“Cherrying” is the name for this secret process. The Bureau of Authority has a very organized system of lawyers, judges, medical officers, etc. Whenever you’re committing a crime for the good of the syndicate, you must always report your location. Then they send Cousin Nancy (this is an affectionate term for the police in the employment of the syndicate that they send to arrest you instead of non-syndicate cops, so you can go straight through the appropriate channels without anything suspicious being seen) to tail you and “arrest” you the moment somebody calls 911.
They all follow a minimalist strategy though. For example, the mayor of a city isn’t a member of the syndicate. But several of his advisors and aides are. This way we can get laws passed in a discreet manner, and if a high-profile figure is targeted, our hold on an organization doesn’t loosen. We try to arrange elections of mayors that aren’t too headstrong. Though the government is mainly used as a minor nuisance. We prefer the courts for most activities
3. The Bureau of Technology (Field), BoT(F) is the group in charge of the electrical equipment. They work alongside us thespians and “gaffer” the targets by giving them the usual fatigue/headaches/medical problems. They can also destroy equipment, screw up televisions, the works. I think they are particularly sadistic.
Different crews use different Techs, but they’re all unpleasant. The incapacitators come in a lot of different forms.
a. There are ones that come as a lightbulb that slowly gives people eye-strain and makes them tired. You can fit some in computer/TV monitors and the glare irritates people.
b. Fridge magnets with electronic devices in them. That isn’t the extent of the BoT(F)’s machinery.
c. They manufacture pills that can cause deformities in the womb, as well as miscarriage and give them to women in their food. They can fake HIV/AIDS so the test shows up positive the first time, but subsequent tests show that it was a false positive. This faux-HIV can be put in the target’s food.
d. One Field Tech I knew had a penchant for giving people Syphilis. They could treat it easily enough with penicillin (and the syndicate always made sure that it would be diagnosed on time), but it showed up on the targets’ permanent records for medical treatment.
e. They also conduct extensive military testing without the target’s knowledge
f. Doctors of Death of syndicate give improper treatment that can result in the Protozoa going into one’s organs (liver and kidney) and damaging them permanently
g. One TI we were monitoring was found to have a malignant tumor in his head (not our doing). He wasn’t experiencing any of the symptoms, so we gave him some through the incapacitators and had a few of his friends warn him about cancer. He had a test done, and just for fun, we had the doctor tell him how dangerous it could be and how he could die soon.
4. The Bureau of Technology (Communications) monitors the target’s phone calls, emails, and absolutely everything else. They tend to recruit from the national archives, census takers office, records office, credit card companies, medicare, insurance, etc. They are the logistics branch. As I said, most of the syndicate’s work is done from within legitimate areas. What the BoT(C) does (very often) is send a “receptionist applicant” over to a credit card company or government agency pretending she knows nothing about hacking computers or accessing records. We pull a few strings and she’s in. She then steals information while nobody is looking. A few old-timers like to have 100% control over the “records farm” but most prefer the minimalist approach. This is the bureau that gives out information and orders to everybody else, and also acts as a communications post for the whole syndicate.
The Supreme Council delivers orders through them. Outside orders are also taken in through the BoT(C), which advertises as a mercenary group through certain channels.
5. The Bureau of Alliances or “trading partners” handles our allies. As far as I know, the syndicate is Xxxxxxan only. The only other gang stalking group in this country is a West Xxxxxxxxan organization called the confederacy. Very often they try to move into the xxxxx xxxxx so we have to hold them back, diplomatically or otherwise. However, we have contracts with Xxxxxxan groups whereby we handle their targets when they move into Xxxxxx. The same with the Xxxxan groups and the confederacy. The other groups pay for their targets to be “handled” while they travel here. We make millions of dollars this way.
The Supreme Council
Finally, the Supreme Council controls the entire operation. I have no idea who they are, except that they have a fancy name instead of being a Bureau. They do not recruit their own men. They promote from the other departments. Most of them seem to be wealthy individuals with inheritances that manage to maintain their fortunes from investments. Not one is a CEO, Judge, or Politician. They are all just old money family types that live in the Xxxxxx Xxxxx and seem unusually lucky with their money (no doubt through insider trading).
Despite this, they have a lot of spiffy technology. They have a kind of reverse incapacitator that improves their health and increases their performance. Most of them look incredibly young for their age. We don’t see them much, though. Often, an audience with one of them is a kind of reward for good service.
Ranks of the members of the Modus Operandi Syndicate of Murdering and Torturing People
1. The lowest members are pawns. They’re not technically members, because there’s no permanent service contract and they don’t know they’re working for us. They take orders from us, but they’re not expected to attend meetings. We call our pawns “concerned citizens.”
2. The Authority bureau has “office boys” or “secretaries”
3. The BoT(F) has “lab rats” (who very often are paid volunteers for experiments, or people who don’t know what they’re testing)
4. The BoT(C) has “spelunkers”
5. The BoA has “travel agents”
Unfortunately, we’re not obligated to give protection to any of these people. So, we can give a vet an order to put down a dog, without telling him that it isn’t consented to by the owner, and he will do the job and get sued without us giving him legal protection. A lot of our street theater is done by people who don’t even know they’re part of a syndicate. They think they’re a grassroots movement and don’t know that there are other people harassing the target.
The BoT(C) recruits people who think they’re joining l33t hacker groups on the internet, or people who think that they’re just following orders from the archives.
The BoT(F) does 80% of its research at legitimate agencies like Xxxxxx’s XXXXX and its drug companies. The task of pawns is to think that what they’re doing is either normal and routine, or criminal in an individual isolated manner.
All the Bureaus wrap themselves up in different colors:
a. The Moneybags pretend to be a secret club for the elite (and many of them are indeed quite powerful and wealthy, second only to the Supreme Council).
b. The BoT(F) claims to be a “humane” research agency, or a means by which scientists can resist corporate greed, though it still attracts deviants.
c. The BoT(C) is conspiratorially minded, and pretends to be a group searching for the ‘secrets of the illuminati’ or the illuminati themselves.
d. The BoA claims to be a contract agency, traveler’s club, or accounting firm.
Recruits perform tasks that they know are illegal, or immoral, but they still generally believe that they’re doing it for a reason. Managers like me come above the recruits and do some actual organization, whether leading a crew to a street theater match or planning an attack. Generally, managers know everything about the syndicate except what its goal is. Most are greedy enough to accept that it isn’t a morally motivated group. We also engage in communication with other Bureaus to co-ordinate our activities. Finally, a rare few are promoted to the Supreme Council.
Different terms are used for different MOs: The Theater has “Playwrights” and “Leading Roles”. The moneybags have “Success Stories”. The BoT(F) has “Research Directors”. The BoT(C) has “Information Awareness Officers”. The BoA has “Arrangers”.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS (both colloquial and official)
OF THE MODUS OPERANDI SYNDICATE OF MURDERING AND TORTURING PEOPLE:
CONTRACT- T.I. OR TARGET: This is the official term. Used as “Enemy Contract” or “Planning Contract”. Enemy contract is often referred to as “hostile contract”.
CHERRYING: Getting out of a legal tangle through the syndicate’s intervention.
NIPPLE-KISSER: a ‘deviant’ recruit, recruited because of a desire for sadism.
HOLY POLY: a ‘religious’ puritans recruit.
THE EFFECT: the fact that greedy and sadistic recruits are selected for managing jobs more readily than anybody with integrity.
FBG (fertile breeding ground): a crew of nipple-kissers, based on the idea that they are a fertile breeding ground for future managers.
MINCING: Luring a target into the legal system.
DEFACING: making faces at a contract, or otherwise intimidating them.
XXXXXX XXXXX SYNDROME: having a target so socially unpredictable and badly-off that you can’t really think of many ways to make their life much worse.
RAINBOW SHOCK: the fact that you have to act nice to the rest of the public immediately after you’ve stopped defacing a contract.
BREAK-A-LEG JOB: a particularly hostile attack against a contract, or a plan which involves approaching the target and talking to them.
SAKURAKAI: a crew that is particularly overt in its stalking and gets caught too often. In other words, it has to be cherried all the time.
CREW: A unit of recruits and pawns under a single MO. In other words, a group of gang stalkers.
ZAPPERATING: using electronic devices to affect the health of a target.
XXXXXXX XXXXX: rhyming slang. for big mistake, roughly means “we shouldn’t have used this method”.
UNCHAINED, UNCOVERED: authorities that are not pawns or recruits.
COVERED: A member of the public that is under the control of the syndicate (as a pawn).
PUBLIC FACE: A recruit or manager’s official life outside of the syndicate.
PRIVATE LIFE: a syndicate member’s activities with the syndicate.
INCAPACITATOR: a device that affects the sleeping patterns/stress/fatigue/
VOODOO:the means of acting hostile to a target (pointing, staring, etc).
LOMOSEXUAL: a syndicate member with a knack for photography. (“There’s a lomo in every crew!”)
NYUNKIA: (Not Your Usual Nipple-Kissing Incapacitator Asshole), the “yu” is pronounced as the “oo” in ‘moon’. refers to a particularly sadistic or deviant BoT(F) member.
BONER: another word for an enemy target.
YELLOW MEAT: criminals, as opposed to “concerned citizens” refer to criminals recruited into the syndicate.
XXXXXXXX (verb): to Xxxxxx somebody is to run them over or chase them with a car.
GIGOLO-BOP: to make sexual advances to an unattractive target, term mainly used by “nipple kisser” deviants.
CANCELLING: causing a miscarriage.
CRASH TEST DUMMY: a practice target.
HANG-JOB: the experience of having a target that one has enjoyed tormenting suddenly commit suicide. Term used mainly by nipple kissers/nyunkias.
COUSIN NANCY: a police unit sent to tail a crew and arrest them before an unchained police unit can do it.
XXXXXX NECKTIE: a death threat made with no intention of it being carried out.
GENERAL LEEING: randomly chasing after a target and threatening to rape them before immediately running away.
XXXX’S LAW:a police department that is thoroughly under the syndicate’s control.
THE GOOD OLD GANG AT THE OFFICE: the Syndicate.
SHALLOW THROAT: see NYUNKIA
CLITWEED: see NYUNKIA
DEJA VOOOO: doing the same skit over and over again.
The Sworn Testimony of Former FBI Senior Special Agent-In-Charge Ted Gunderson
I, Ted l. Gunderson, hereby swear under the pains of penalties of jury that the following statements are true and correct:
My name is Ted L. Gunderson.
I am the owner and operator of Ted L. Gunderson & Associates, an international security and consulting firm based out of Santa: Monica, California. I am currently a licensed private investigator in the state of California.
Previous to: my work as:a private investigator I spent nearly three decades in the F.B.I. Between 1951 and 19601 was an EB.I. Special Agent. In 1960 I was promoted as a supervisor at FBI Headquarters in Washington,. D.C., where I was in charge of Organized Crime and Racketeering investigations covering 26 Offices nationwide. Following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, I was re-assigned to Special Inquiry White House Matters at F.B.I. Headquarters. In 1965 1 was promoted again to Assistant Special: Agent-In-Charge of Internal Security and Anti-Terrorism of the F.B.I. New Haven, Connecticut Field: Office. In 1970 I was promoted to Assistant Special Agent In-Charge of the F.B.I. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Field Office, On July 12, 1972 I successfully negotiated with two terrorist hijackers of National Airlines Flight 496 for the release of 119 passengers at Philadelphia International: Airport In :1973 [was promoted to Chief Inspector at F.B.I.. Headquarters. T also served as Special Agent-In-Charge of the F.B.I. Memphis and Dallas Field Offices. I retired from the F.B.I. as Senior Special Agent-In-Charge of the Los Angeles Field Office of the F.B.I. with over 700 employees and a budget of over 22 million dollars in 1979.
Based on my investigative work, which includes intelligence from sources such as active and former members of the Intelligence Services (including the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the N.S.A. and Military Intelligence), information from informants active in criminal enterprises, and, victim testimonies, l have come to the conclusion that thousands of victims have been targeted by an illegal government rogue criminal enterprise that is active 24 hours a day within the U.S. This conspiracy is far too active to be controlled or operated by private enterprise whose goals are achieving financial gain. These operations require extensive financing with no return on the investment. This program’s operations are financed by illegal black operations, i.e., narcotics, prostitution, child kidnapping (children sell at covert auctions for up to $50,000 per child), human trafficking, gambling and other rackets.