WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
November 2– World War 3 coverage has slowed considerably in the last few weeks, from the buzz a month ago over Russia’s very public entry into Syria.
This week’s media chatter over World War 3 has more than doubled last week’s, however.
Joining Syria as a topic for WWIII is China and the South China Sea.
IF the pattern of the past 15 years or so holds, events will quiet down until the next eruption at the next “hot spot”: North Korea, Iraq, Ukraine, Poland, the Baltic States, Iran, Israel.
Most of the media chatter was continued speculation, talk and back-and-forth.
This is what the media talks about when there is no new shooting to report. IF this holds for another week or so, look for WW3Watch to go on hiatus (as it periodically does).
This seems to be the pattern (no matter what hot spot around the world) to the World War 3 talk: an event happens and is talked about for the next five-six weeks; then, after a lull of four-six weeks, another act somewhere else gets the same treatment.
Today its Syria. Tomorrow, its North Korea or Iran or Israel or Ukraine or Eastern Europe or ISIS or Iraq or Afghanistan.
In this manner, fears about World War 3 are kept on the front burner in the media. How long can this be stage-managed?
Who knows? The ‘Cold War’ featured much the same treatment around the world for 45 years.
All this DOESN’T MEAN that World War 3 won’t happen: it will. That’s a certainty.
The speculation continues.
At least for a little longer.
Then, it will get serious.
SPECULATION: World War 3 will start in the Middle East and spread to Asia to include the Koreas, Taiwan and China. And probably other countries as well.
Until that all gets underway, expect a period of calm over the upcoming months punctuated by outbreaks of violence designed to keep the folks at home guessing.
HOWEVER, history records it is during the midst of relative calm that previous World Wars have broken out after long periods of underlying tensions and military build-ups.
TICK TICK: Iran deal = Munich comparisons time clock runs out the beginning of July 2016.
REMEMBER: World War 3 will happen. It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN. World War 3 will happen.
The Bible [Revelation 6:4 among others] is clear on the subject of an end times world war.
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
World War 3 is coming–and it is a certainty.
THE CALL remains the same:
Regardless of what fear is promoted in the media, World War 3 is AT THIS POINT, still down the road. However, every day brings it closer to reality. 2015 should bring more events leading, if not to WW3, then to the road to total world war AT SOME POINT.
That point could well be in the next twelve-sixteen months.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [November 2, 2015]
- World War 3 Rumors: Russia warns United States against starting proxy war in Syria
- Syrian Conlflict: World Powers intensify quest for peace
- The Syrian Civil War: What?
- Russia ‘Proxy War’: Are Russia and the United States to another Cold War? Will World War 3 start because of Syria?
- U.S. to send Special Forces to Syria; truce sought after peace talks
- World War 3 predictions 2016: USA vs China in South China Sea – Will crisis lead to military outbreak?
- China vs USA: World War 3 over some tiny islands?
- 3 Chinese Weapons of War America Should Fear in the South China Sea
- Did the US Air Force nearly start World War III?
- Obama and his neo-cons ready to risk World War III in the South China Sea
- Washington’s South China Sea provocation and the spectre of World War III
World War 3: ANALYSIS
What we said about six weeks ago concerning the “countdown to Munich” bears repeating.
LAST WEEK: With the Iranian nuclear deal completed, President Obama’s detractors took to the media to proclaim it the foundation for a future World War III.
One, in fact, called it another “Munich.”
The Munich Conference was a famous stop on the road to World War II. The agreement was signed about 11 months prior to the outbreak of World War II.
World War III watchers may want to mark their calendars for June 2016.
OH, and Munich was hailed by British Prime Minister (who was portrayed in the media as weak and bumbling–just like another certain Western leader today is) Neville Chamberlain as evidence of “peace for our time.”
Just as another certain Western leader is portraying the Iran deal as a victory for peace over war.
2016 should be interesting.
NEXT DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK
See [World War 3 Watch: June 1, 2015] for particulars concerning the next domestic terror attack in the USA.
HOT SPOTS – November 2, 2015
- SYRIA – For today, all the talk of World War 3 begins and end with Syria. At least for the last month. Russia postures. The West accuses. China threatens to join in. The beat goes on.
- Ukraine – Basically unchanged. There is still very public, heavy, sporadic killing going on.
- Baltic States – Unchanged but uneasy.
- Poland – Uneasy but quiet.
- LIBYA – Unchanged.
- IRAN – Iran introduced ground troops into Syria a few weeks ago. Iran also test fired a ballistic missile two weeks ago. It unveiled an ‘underground missile base’ (apparently to help out its ‘enemies’ in the Western press).
- YEMEN – Continued chaos.
- AFGHANISTAN – Chatter still centers around the attack on a civilian hospital by US airships and the killing of over 50 patients and some staff. US says it was a ‘mistake.’ No repercussions as of yet.
- KOREA – Normal, crazy uneasiness and threats on the Korean peninsula.
- IRAQ – Unchanged. ISIS victories are a regular staple of the Iraq media reports. Some Iraqis reportedly asked Russia to bomb their country (well, the part that ISIS controls).
- CHINA – China war talk has cooled down the last few weeks.
- KURDISTAN There is increasing talk of an independent Kurd state (the Kurds = the Medes of the Bible). This will create conflict in the Middle East, particularly in Syria, Turkey, Iran and whatever is left of Iraq.
- TURKEY – It’s claimed that Turkey downed a Russian fighter jet a few weeks ago. This week, it was claimed a US drone was shot down. However, Turkey is still ‘sitting on the sidelines.’ There is a feeling that, at some point, Turkey will enter the “hot fighting” phase of the Middle East pre-chaos.
- ARCTIC (New) Nothing new or exciting. Just an announcement that Russia has constructed a military base(s) in the Arctic. Unless we see some action, this region will disappear in the next week or so from the hot spots.
After almost 10 months in 2015, there’s a 30% chance of World War III; which is -2% from last week.
EVEN with Russian military movements in Syria and the (public) introduction of U.S. Special Forces, the feeling is this is all just a feint.
Events in Syria between the two (or three) warring factions have deescalated into media chatter while civilians in increasingly large numbers continue to end up dead.
HOWEVER: All this is the beginning, not the end.
The real action is still in the future.
30 percent is still very low, when compared to the past few years.
However, those who believe “all war is an engineered event” are convinced that this means big things are just over the horizon.HOWEVER, there is still a feeling here that events have a little bit longer to go before WWIII begins.
The long term view is 100%. This is no change from our last edition.
Pre-war propaganda levels in the USA against all things Muslim continues to escalate. The escalation in anti-Muslim propaganda in the USA began about in August 2014 and continues full force at present.
Pre-war propaganda usually starts somewhere between 18 months to three years before the shooting starts.
NOTE: Something readers should keep in mind: the USA and Russia kept tensions high for 45 years during the Cold War without ONCE facing off in a shooting war. The tensions were continued by proxy wars in Korea and Vietnam and dozens of other, lesser points around the globe during that 45 years.
Of course, when World War 3 DOES begin, it’s likely to happen quite suddenly after a long build-up. The world is in the building-up stage at present. But then again, as a point of comparison, the world built up for 45 years during the Cold War.
The Corporate Media continues to hype fear in the homeland.
However, these warning appear to be agencies protecting themselves so when the next attack comes, they cannot be accused of “sleeping on the job.”
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+78%}. That’s no change%. There’s no reason to expect that this won’t happen. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack takes place.
Is the deceptive media setting up another scenario of hyped tensions over a long period?
Little has changed from last week.
However, the Bible is clear that at some point, there will be World War.
That is our final arbiter.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: November 2, 2015
Again: nothing new to report.
Most of the regional assessment–as has been the case since August 2014–registered “no change” this week.
Even Syria is no longer an exception.
- North Korea – North Korea continues to issue threats and various American military talking heads talk up the North Korean threat.
- Ukraine – down–in spite of sporadic heavy fighting.
- Syria – U.S. announced Special Forces to enter Syria (at least this is the public notification). Chance of mishaps increase, which seems like the likely reason those forces are there.
- Jordan – quiet
- East Africa – quiet – This includes South Sudan
- China – quiet
- Japan – quiet
- North Africa – quiet
- Russia – Up sharply with heightened action in Syria. Continued interest in Ukraine, Iraq, the Baltic States and Poland.
- USA – Has quietly (and not so quietly) escalated in Syria. Lots of “training” in many countries taking place.
- Israel – Usual talk of air strikes against Iran.
- Egypt – quiet. Some domestic unrest.
- Iran – Continued chatter about destroying Israel. Has gotten involved militarily in Syria. Test fired a new ballistic missile this past week.
- NATO – quiet.
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.”
- Afghanistan -Violence is sporadic. The country is still a mess.
- YEMEN – Continued chaos.
- Kurdistan – Sporadic fighting between Kurds in Iraq and ISIS.
- TURKEY Turkey makes periodic small movements along its border with Syria.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3.
It’s only a matter of “When?“
November 2, 2015
Except for the Russians and Iranians in Syria (and now the Americans), nothing much has changed over the last 14 months.
The discussion is over whether this is good or bad.
When WW3 does break out, it will be without warning; very suddenly. Do not expect any warning from the same media which is hyping fear of World War III on an almost daily basis.
OLD SPECULATIONS: The next domestic terror attack will likely involve an EMP or an Ebola-type bio-weapon.
NEWER SPECULATION: The next domestic terror attack will likely involve multiple attacks at the local level over a very large area of the USA. (See June 1, 2015.)
NEWEST SPECULATION: How long will World War 3 fears be promoted in the media? Is it all just “fear promotion,” as during the Cold War? Even Korean fighting has the feel of a “manufactured” event.
FINALLY: 2016 has always looked like a logical time to begin worldwide war. We’re still holding to that timeline.
A terror attack against the USA could happen at anytime before the 2016 elections. Some are saying “October 2016” while others say “anytime before the 2016 election.”
A third school of thought is that a domestic terror attack can happen at any time Obama is still in office.
The important questions then will be: WHO actually conducted the terror attack? WHO will the USA blame? WHAT will be the response?
(Though this last question will be the easiest to answer: there will be war.)
A terror attack against the USA will be the biggest single event leading to war in the Middle East. Not Russia. Not Syria. Not Iran’s actions.
Overall Tension Assessment:The assessments have remained largely unchanged over the last thirteen months. The assessment continues to be QUIET with a continuing chance of terror leading to war. 2016 looks like a logical time for events to begin ALTHOUGH a ‘terror attack’ could take place at any time prior to 2016.
No one appears to be in a hurry to commence World War III.
Of course, a major event will suddenly change all of this.
Will this coming week bring bad news?