|THE TRUTH ABOUT THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBINGNorthStar Report|
nstarzone.comOn April 19, 1993, in Waco Texas the U.S. government incinerated 86 of it’s own citizens for the crime of exercising their constitutional rights of freedom of religion, right to bear arms, and freedom of speech. Timothy McVeigh, who had been at the scene to witness some of the events during the preceding 50 day standoff with U.S. troops, witnessed the inferno erupt on television.
Two years later to the day, on April 19, 1995, the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City was destroyed by a bomb blast. McVeigh was arrested a short time later after being pulled over for driving a car with no license plate and possession of an unlicensed firearm. Several days later he was identified by witnesses as one of two people seen getting out of a Ryder rental truck that was parked in front just before the blast. The other suspect was never identified, and his existence was denied by the government even though he was caught on videotape.Seven important facts: 1. In April 1995, the Omnibus Counter Terrorism Bill was struggling to get through the US Congress. After the OKC Bombing occurred, the tragedy looked as though it had been tailor-made to rally public support for the tyrannical bill.2. The morning of the bombing, the ATF office located inside the Murrah building was empty, unheard of at 9 AM on a weekday.
3. Oklahoma Congressman Ernest Istook told a victim in a taped conversation in 1995 that the OKC bombing was a failed a national security operation that used an FBI provocateur associated with a militia.
4. The ATF was already putting out a story that the Murrah Building was bombed “because of Waco” only a few hours after the actual blast and before Tim McVeigh was even arrested.
5. An unexploded bomb was found attached to a gas line inside the building, and a FEMA memo reports at least two additional bombs were found in the Murrah Building. Joe Harp, based on his military explosives experience, identified the additional bombs he saw removed from the building as being military in nature.
6. General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) stated in his OKC Bombing report to US Congress that “The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, was not caused solely by the truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.”
7. Prior to the OKC bombing US Senator Arlan Specter as well as Clinton’s NSC director Anthony Lake had been advocating federal national security operations to stop militias in America. Anthony Lake gave a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in the Fall of 1994 in which he said the chief cornerstone of government policy was to “pit our society against militias”.THE GOVERNMENT SAID THE ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF WACO EVEN BEFORE MCVEIGH WAS A SUSPECTDo you seriously believe that Timothy McVeigh, a supposed rarely employed drifter, virtually broke and alone as the government would have us believe, was able to plan, assemble a sophisticated bomb, and pull off the largest terror attack on American soil up to that time? If one looks at the details of this, one would have to conclude McVeigh was part of a very large conspiracy, involving CIA sponsored domestic and Middle Eastern helpers. The F.B.I.’s refusal to follow up and ignore so many leads went beyond its ordinary incompetence and reeked of treason. McVeigh attorney Stephen Jones, who worked on this case for years, believed McVeigh was just a part of a greater conspiracy. The last thing McVeigh would do is turn over information on co-conspiritors to those he despised.Also, McVeigh wanted himself seen as someone who fired the first shot that would start a revolution against a government capable of atrocities such as Ruby Ridge and Waco. He wanted to take full credit for the bombing, and did not want to share it with anyone. In his view, this would make him a mythic figure, a martyr for the revolution. The Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was where all of the records of the Waco Seige were being kept. McVeigh was seen with several unidentified individuals, many with middle eastern features in the weeks leading up to the bombing. At the trial, these facts were NOT allowed in as evidence. Also at his trial his sister read a letter from McVeigh to the grand jury in which he told her he was going into the Special Forces Covert Tactical Unit.
Survivor Jane Graham tells of three very suspicious men she saw in the Murrah Building Garage the week prior to the bombing, and was shocked by the FBI’s obvious disinterest in the matter. Virgil Steele, an elevator inspector at the scene also saw two additional bombs being removed from the building. Reports of additional bombs were confirmed by the OKC fire department. They used trained explosives sniffing dogs to locate those additional bombs, so not only did the devices found in the Murrah Building have to look enough like real bombs to fool the bomb squad, they had to SMELL LIKE REAL EXPLOSIVES TO THE BOMB SNIFFING DOGS.
A Video of Tim McVeigh from a security camera at a McDonald’s in Junction City, along with statements from the Ryder employees who rented the truck, can be seen as proof that McVeigh did not rent the Ryder Truck used in the bombing. McVeigh had been filmed by the security camera at the McDonald’s just minutes before the time stamped on the rental agreement, wearing clothes that did not match either of the men seen at the truck rental center.
There is also no plausible explanation of how he traveled the mile and a quarter from McDonald’s to the rental agency, carless and alone, without getting soaked in the rain. The three people interviewed agreed John Does 1 and 2 were dry. According to Stephen Jones, McVeigh’s first attorney, who had seen the interview transcripts, it took 44 days for the FBI to convince the car rental agency owner that John Doe 1 was Timothy McVeigh. And in the end they did not dare put him on the witness stand, for fear of what might happen under cross examination.
This might explain why the initial description of John Doe I circulated by the FBI referred to a man with “pock-marked skin, fairly stocky” who stood about 5’10”, whereas McVeigh was 6′ 3″ tall, thin as a rail (160 lbs) and had a smooth complexion. The FBI and US Army used national security operation grounds to threaten Army recruiters with court martial if they described publicly the John Doe provocateurs the recruiters had seen with McVeigh in the Murrah building.
Twenty miles away from the blast, seismographs at the University of Oklahoma recorded not one, but two explosive “events” just after 9:00 a.m. on April 19 1995, within ten seconds of each other. The Omniplex Science Center in Oklahoma City recorded the same dual disturbance, the second one stronger than the first. Dr. Charles Mankin, director of the University of Oklahoma Geological Survey, held a press conference shortly after the bombing and told an assembly of journalists that the seismograph readings CLEARLY indicated TWO explosions. Even the news media reported two bomb blasts initially, but later changed their story.There is a link between the Murrah bombing and the events of 9-11. The 1993 WTC bombing materials had been purchased with the credit card of a US Muslim and an FBI provocateur named Melvin Lattimore. Melvin Lattimore was seen by 4 witnesses in McVeigh’s car at the OKC Travelers Aid office adjacent to the Murrah federal building just ONE DAY before the OKC bombing.Six FBI agents spent 9 months browbeating the 4 witnesses, trying to make them change their story about seeing Lattimore at the Travelers Aid. Lattimore was the roommate of the 20th 9/11 hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui while he attended the Airman flight school in Norman Oklahoma in 2000 and 2001. Lattimore was also the roomate of 9/11 hijackers Al Hazmi and Al Shehhi in Norman Oklahoma. Retired Air Force General Benton K. Partin informed AG Ashcroft in August 2001 of the Travelers Aid story in writing and in person. Yet, not surprisingly, nothing was done by Ashcroft about Lattimore.
There is the strong likelihood of extensive drugging and mind control. It was reported that McVeigh recieved some twelve or more visits by Dr. Louis Jolyon West, the UCLA mind control expert for the CIA who pronounced Jack Ruby insane after he suggested a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. He also was the government psychiatrist who handled Sirhan Sirhan while he awaited trial. Jolly West was infamous for his early use of LSD on unsuspecting victims. He was the head of the CIA’s mind-control program known as MKULTRA, and was a pioneer of electronic brain experimentation.
With the numerous sightings of the John Does with middle eastern features along with the known CIA links to middle eastern terrorist organizations, the statements of explosive experts that the truck bomb alone could not have possibly caused the extensive damage that we saw, the numerous witnesses claiming that they saw bombs being taken out of the Murrah building after the explosion, the incredible unlikelihood of McVeigh being able to pull this off without help in powerful places, and along with the FBI admitting they witheld evidence, we see here a web of lies and deceit that was never untangled.
The truth about what happened in Oklahoma City will never be told by the government, or their willing accomplice, the mainstream press. Nor will they feel any pressure to. The federal government admitted in May 2001 that critical pieces of evidence and witnesses were not allowed to be presented at his trial, delaying his execution another month. But the execution went ahead anyway. The murderers of Ruby Ridge and Waco are free and alive, but on June 11, 2001 Timothy McVeigh was put to death by means of lethal injection at the hands of the U.S. government. He was silenced forever, taking the secrets of Oklahoma City with him.
Three months to the day later 9-11 came along with the new laws, new wars, and the new terror that followed. The glaring questions of OKC are now a distant faded memory. And because they got away with this, and 9-11(so far), your government continues to lie, falsely accuse and kill in order to maintain the balance of power. And because we are saddled with an electorate that is more concerned with giving up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety instead of standing up for their constitutional rights, these abuses of power continue to grow.